PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE WEB SITE PROVIDER!
- Types of Information Collected. In order to better provide you with our services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our Site.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this Site, such as registering for workshops or 20 Groups, purchasing products from our online store, filling out a survey, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. However, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), email address, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other personal identifying information. If you do not provide the mandatory information with respect to a particular activity, we may not be able to provide the requested service.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") of the web site you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol ("TCP/IP") network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the Web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever it is connected to the Internet, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet.
- Collection Methods and Use of Information. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you (a) register for our services; (b) purchase products in our online store; and (c) send email messages, submit forms or transmit other information by telephone or letter. We may also collect information from you at other points on our Site that state that such information is being collected.
- Third Party Information Collection. In addition, we may also collect, or our third party ad server and/or content server may collect, certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information. This information is ultimately stored in the form of store categories, and, in some cases, specific URLs. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers and software, to administer our Site and to gather demographic information.
- Release of Information. Except as otherwise noted, we do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. We do provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties. Our service partners and we use your Personally Identifiable Information to operate our sites and to deliver their services.
- Cooperation with Law Enforcement and Judicial Authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- Other uses of Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may also provide Non-Personally Identifiable Information about our customers' sales, traffic patterns, and related Site information to third party advertisers, but these statistics do not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
- Direct email. We may, from time to time, send you email regarding our products and services. Only Spader Business Management (or agents working on behalf of Spader Business Management and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings.
- Security of Information. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect your Personally Identifiable Information. The importance of security for all Personally Identifiable Information associated with our users is of utmost concern to us. Your Personally Identifiable Information is protected in several ways. In addition, your Personally Identifiable Information resides on a secure server that only selected Spader Business Management personnel have access to via password. We take steps to protect your Personally Identifiable Information from unauthorized parties from viewing such information when it is transmitted to us.
- The Internet is Not 100% Secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our Site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.